ORGANIZATION ARE CATCHING UP ON THE PARADIGM SHIFT
The Internet is proving to be a critical component in their marketing initiatives — thus, at times, organizations / establishments solely depend on their online strategies to sustain, grow and build positive relationships with their customers on a micro or macro level. Companies realize that pushing a product on customers just does not work anymore.
For decades, small, medium or large businesses have used traditional media to execute their marketing strategy with two common objectives: to gain brand recognition or drive leads through their doors. Some would spend hundreds, thousands or even millions of dollars with the hopes that the data collected via their marketing research simply carved out enough information to steer them in the right target market direction.
It’s really important to listen and interact with your customers, ask for their reviews and opinions because they have a voice and can be advocates or influencers of your brand(s) or product(s). Failing to get reviews and feedback can hurt your business. Understand their needs and what influenced their purchase or decline an offer because they are well informed and compare the values as converse and discuss about a product or company, or a brand.
People are searching for products and services online, and if you are not present and available and within reach of them then you have missed a great opportunity to sell. There has been a sea change in the way customers think, and shop. They are empowered by options to gather information within seconds, read reviews and opinions about your product and your company before making a buying decision. They do realize that their reviews and opinions are considered valuable and hence can kill or build the brand reputation of a product or company.
The benefits of Digital Marketing
- It benefitsbusinesses of all sizes by giving access to the mass market at an affordable price
- Unlike TV or print advertising, it allows truly personalised marketing
- The mainadvantage of digital marketing is that a targeted audience can be reached in a cost-effective and measurable way.
- Build Brand value, Brand Engagement
- Increasing brand loyalty and drives sales.
- Allows you to find new markets and access market for only a small investment.
- Track able and measurable results
- Reputation Management: By activating social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using different types of rich media content
- Digital marketing can be seamless and immediate